Top Compliance Service Companies
Our organization is one of the top compliance service companies in the U.S. trucking industry. As third-party specialists, our experts are standing by to keep you and your motor carrier compliant with the DOT and FMCSA. This way, you can avoid receiving massive fines and penalties. Please browse our website to view all the registration services we provide. Each service is designed to keep truck drivers utterly compliant with the government. If you have questions, do not hesitate to give us a call. Our phone number is 1-866-477-0707. Read here about Starting a Trucking Company Correctly.
Compliance Tips for Trucking Companies
- Ensure that all truckers are properly licensed and trained to drive commercial vehicles. Read about Texas DOT Numbers and USDOT Numbers.
- Ensure that all trucks meet the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) safety standards.
- Ensure drivers maintain a logbook to record their hours of service daily, as this is required by law, and failure to do so could result in hefty fines. What are the Top 3 DOT paper-appointed Violations?
- Regularly inspect your fleet for any mechanical issues and ensure they are adequately maintained. Learn here How to Prepare for a Compliance DOT Audit.
- Educate your drivers about the importance of following all traffic laws and regulations, such as speed limits or hazardous materials guidelines.
- Implement strict policies regarding drug and alcohol use while operating company vehicles.
- Establish clear procedures for dealing with accidents, including reporting requirements. What is the DOT SAP Program?
Compliance Tips for Truck Drivers
- Get enough rest and take regular breaks during your shifts. This will help you stay focused and alert on the road. Also, visit the website link.
- Follow the Hours of Service regulations for commercial motor vehicle operators set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Always wear a seat belt while driving, and make sure to inspect your truck before each trip. What is Unified Carrier Registration?
- Stay aware of your surroundings at all times and watch for pedestrians or animals that might cross your path. You must visit the website link.
- Obey speed limits, do not drink and drive, and always follow traffic laws when operating a motor vehicle. How To Request the DOT PIN Number?
- Ensure that all cargo is secured correctly before beginning your shift to avoid fines or other penalties. Must visit FMCSA Hours of Service Suspended topics.
Ready To Get in Compliance? Access Our Service Today!
Our organization’s standing by to get your trucking company in tip-top shape today. No third-party company provides the services and resources our company can offer you today. When it comes to accessing compliance tools and resources, you have two options. You can either browse our website or save time by giving us a phone call. Either way, our compliance experts won't rest until you and your motor carrier can easily follow all DOT and FMCSA regulations. There's a reason why Registration LLC is a top compliance company. We focus on helping truck drivers and carriers within every state get the help they need. Our team looks forward to assisting you and your business!